Wednesday, December 16, 2009

[GIS] Midterm Information

The GIS midterm will be on :

Saturday 19/12/2009 at 4pm


Dr. Galal part is not included in the midterm.

9 comments:

  1. Please Amr, could you please tell me which slides I've to study in chapter three and chapter four?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I did not enter the lecture from begging, so I don't have the slide numbers. If anyone knows them please add them as a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alslamo Alikom ,
    they will be upload on friendz in few minutes in shaa ALLA
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone,
    here's what I knew..

    من اول شبتر ثلاته لغايه سلايد30"
    ومن سلايد31 الى سلايد 39 عدا عليهم مرور الكرام
    وشرح 40 و41
    و43
    و47 و48 و49
    و64و 65و74و75 و76
    وخلص الشبتر على كده
    اما شبتر 4
    شرح من اول السلايد لغايه 16
    وبعد كدا من 26 لنهايه السلايد
    "مذاكره سعيده
    Thank you Hanan Norah jazaki Allahu khairan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First thats a good blog will be very useful for us
    second abt GIS exams here are some materials from last year graduated students GIS Exams materials
    1-http://www.4shared.com/file/174628293/1f763f56/GIS_Exam_Answers.html

    2-http://www.4shared.com/file/174633641/a9be265a/GIS_midterm_revision.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for blog and thanks for all information about GIS

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome Nesma ;)
    i hope it helped..

    ReplyDelete
  8. plz if any one has Mapobject component and the document with it
    plz share it here

    ReplyDelete