First : Here is link to Systems Analysis Materials
Second: About the last search
From Eng. Nesma Hussein:Dear ISians,
Here you are what I found about the System Analysis and Design last search.
Get all the activities (phases) from chapter one to chapter six and get their:
1- Title
2-Purpose
3- when structured
4- Main components
5- Statement OF work
In other words, Find the processes in "Information System Analysis Phase (chapters from ONE to SIX)" require generate a report about it and get the last points about this process.
Due Date:
Dr.SHerif said a week before final exams (means Sunday 10-1-2010).
That All I know, please if anyone know something else share it with us.
Best Regards and All luck,
Nesma Hussien
Here you are what I found about the System Analysis and Design last search.
Get all the activities (phases) from chapter one to chapter six and get their:
1- Title
2-Purpose
3- when structured
4- Main components
5- Statement OF work
In other words, Find the processes in "Information System Analysis Phase (chapters from ONE to SIX)" require generate a report about it and get the last points about this process.
Due Date:
Dr.SHerif said a week before final exams (means Sunday 10-1-2010).
That All I know, please if anyone know something else share it with us.
Best Regards and All luck,
Nesma Hussien
No comments:
Post a Comment